La Crosse
33° F
Haze
Haze
Advertisement

Coolant leak at Trane Company

Published On: Mar 02 2012 07:57:09 PM CST
Updated On: Mar 03 2012 04:57:39 PM CST

A smoke alarm at Trane Company in La Crosse brings the fire department and the Haz Mat unit to the scene.

Early Friday evening crews responded to a smoke alarm in the building.

Upon entering, an overheated heating unit was discovered with lines feeding coolant into the unit rupturing and spilling an unknown fluid onto the floor.

The Haz Mat unit investigated and found the substance was no serious environmental or health danger.

Machinery was shut down and the spill was contained within the building.

No one was hurt.

Advertisement