Santa Hat Pretzels
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes of set time
- Twist pretzels – any size
- 1 lb – red candy coating
- ½ lb – white candy coating
- Small marshmallows cut/torn in half
- Optional - accents – white non-pareils, white sanding sugar or crystals
- Place pretzels on a Nonstick Mat.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions.
- Once candy coating is melted, spoon a small amount of red inside each pretzel until the holes are filled.
- Once the red is set, about 10 minutes, dip one end into the slightly cooled white candy coating. If you dip the red pretzel into very warm white candy coating, the red will start to melt into the white causing pink streaks.
- If you are going to add non-pareils or sanding sugar, do so right away while the white is wet. Let set.
- Tear or cut the small marshmallows in half. Dip the torn end into some white
- Once everything is set, store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks – if they last that long.