Published On: Mar 08 2012 09:56:15 AM CSTUpdated On: Mar 03 2016 11:10:59 AM CST
Find out which billionaire tops Forbes' list of the richest people on the planet for 2016.
20. Li Ka-shing -- The richest person in Hong Kong and chairman of conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings is worth an estimated $27.1 billion.
19. Jorge Paulo Lemann -- The Swiss-Brazilian investor, who owns stakes in Anheuser-Busch InBev, Burger King and Tim Hortons among his other investments, is worth an estimated $27.8 billion.
18. Wang Jianlin -- The chairman of the Dalian Wanda Group, China's largest real estate developer, as well as the world's largest movie theater operator, is worth an estimated $28.7 billion.
17. S. Robson Walton -- The son of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. founder Sam Walton, S. Robson Walton is chairman of Walmart and has a net worth of $31.9 billion.
16. Alice Walton -- The daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton and chairwoman of the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is worth an estimated $32.3 billion.
15. Jim Walton (right, pictured with sister Alice) -- The youngest son of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Jim Walton is also the chairman and CEO of Arvest Bank. He's worth an estimated $33.6 billion.
14. Bernard Arnault & family -- The chairman of the French luxury goods group LVMH is worth an estimated $34 billion.
13. Sergey Brin -- The co-founder of Google and its director of special projects, Brin is worth $34.4 billion.
12. Larry Page -- The Google CEO is worth $35.2 billion.
11. Liliane Bettencourt & family -- The French billionaire and L'Oreal heiress is worth an estimated $36.1 billion.
10. Charles Koch (tie) -- Along with brother David, Charles is co-owner and executive vice president of Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $39.6 billion.
10. David Koch (tie) -- The billionaire is co-owner (with older brother Charles) and an executive vice president of Koch Industries, a conglomerate that is the second-largest privately held company in the U.S. He's worth an estimated $39.6 billion.
8. Michael Bloomberg -- The business mogul and former New York City mayor is worth $40 billion.
7. Larry Ellison -- The executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle, Ellison's net worth is estimated at $43.6 billion.
6. Mark Zuckerberg -- The co-founder, chairman and CEO of Facebook is now worth $44.6 billion.
5. Jeff Bezos -- The CEO and founder of Amazon is worth $45.2 billion.
4. Carlos Slim Helu & family -- The Mexican telecom mogul's net worth is around $50 billion.
3. Warren Buffett -- The 85-year-old CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is worth an estimated $60.8 billion.
2. Amancio Ortega -- The Spanish Inditex chairman is worth an estimated $67 billion.
1. Bill Gates -- Gates, co-founder of Microsoft Corp., is also co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His net worth is more than $75 billion.
For more information about the rankings and the complete list, visit Forbes.com.